• Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.
• There is not one autism but many subtypes, most influenced by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Because autism is a spectrum disorder, each person with autism has a distinct set of strengths and challenges.
• The ways in which people with autism learn, think and problem-solve can range from highly skilled to severely challenged. Some people with ASD may require significant support in their daily lives, while others may need less support and, in some cases, live entirely independently.
• Indicators of autism usually appear by age 2 or 3. Some associated development delays can appear even earlier.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Autism.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Autism” and “Best Psychologist for Autism”